Over the festive season, for most people moving has been the last thing on their minds. But now that the New Year is in full swing, the property market starts to hot up! With buyer demand outstripping supply, there`s an opportunity to take advantage of the current market conditions.
Have you been thinking about selling but haven’t got round to taking the first step of booking your valuation? If so then read on to find out the 5 reasons as to why now’s the time to do it!
1. Sellers’ Market - With people still being in a winter lull there is a shortage of property available. Meaning that the demand is high so sellers can achieve the highest prices and the quickest sale.
2. Long-term rises have been predicted – up to 21% here in the southeast over the next 5 years, so if up sizing it will only become more expensive if you delay.
3. Mortgage approvals - They are at their highest since 2008 and interest rates are remaining low, so now is the time to get in quick as nobody can predict how long it will last.
4. ’Help To Buy’ – The government scheme is in full swing and enables buying with just a 5% deposit – call us for full details.
5. The confidence is back – there’s a feel-good factor to the property market, and it’s set to stay...
So why would you need to delay?
We`d love the opportunity to talk about your property, and to offer you with a completely free, no-obligation valuation to get things started.
Call us on 01344 481111 or click here to book online.